Thursday, March 10, 2011

Here Comes The Sun

When Earthly vexations vex, something like this comes along to put me in my place and give me new perspective.

Up in Buffalo, New York, Alan Friedman makes greeting cards by day, and is an amateur astronomer and astrophotographer by night.

Greeting card maker, amateur astronomer and astrophotographer.

Seems to me to be a gross understatement, when one man, of the seven plus billion on the face of the planet, can bring us images such as these to gaze upon and ponder in wonderment.

Note that you can buy blank cards with some of his amazing images on them.


Have a beautiful, sunny day my friends.




pb-110309-sun-10a.photoblog900 amateur astrophotographer alan friedman




sun_cracked_071710




sun071510_color









http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun

No comments: