Friday, September 7, 2018

Sasha Cagen Introduces PussyWalking to the World




I think she may be on to something...not just as it might relate to tango, but in general, in a big picture "world-changing" sorta way...I'm truly curious about this...I'm not a scientist (I think I think like a scientist) but as a student of the human condition on this planet, I'm curious if it works and can make a difference not only for individual women but for the world at large...I know I know...I tend to think big...too big sometimes...I'm approaching this from the "what if more people on the planet (especially in the U.S.) meditated/practiced yoga/exercised?" mindset...

And from the metaphysical/spiritual/energetic/kundalini/divine feminine energy mindset...most importantly...

Also I think that a lot of women already do this...or have incorporated it into their walk/life/presence/demeanor...and are probably not even aware of it...

Set aside any intrinsic biases woowoo/new-agey/wholistic/the word "pussy" you might have, open your mind, and avail thyself...




Here's Sasha's entire PussyWalking "walkout"/intro on her website: https://sashacagen.com/pussywalking

Note that you can sign up to receive her PussyWalking newsletter on her website...




Here's her PussyWalking "Level 1" Video...skip to 4:34 if you've already watched her intro video...





Here's her two minute intro:





Last but certainly not least, here's her "Improve your Tango with PussyWalking" video:

1 comment:

Cinthia P. said...

Go Sasha!! Pussywalking is amazing and I recommend to all women who want to get more in touch with their bodies!!