Sunday, September 6, 2009

This is happening right now...

The Denver Labor Day Tango Festival. One of the best in the world if you ask me. For dancers, by dancers. The Cheesman Pavilion Milonga is in full swing right now. Potluck bar-b-que type thing put on by the Denver tango community.

It may not be obvious, but I'm not there. We talked of going, but higher priorities called. Perhaps next year. The other priorities are tango related. The next post about it is coming down the pipeline in a few. I'm uploading the pics now.

Okay, so the photos are from the Memorial Day Tango Fest in 2007 - the last time I attended. But you get the idea.

I miss ya'll. I know you're having fun and getting in some great dancing and visiting with old friends. Tell everyone I said hello.

Pavilion @ dusk

the smile says it all...

Julio y Corina 2

No comments: