Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Monument Valley at 50mph

Here are a couple of shots I took in Monument Valley (Arizona) yesterday...driving 50-60 miles per hour...pulling a trailer weighing around 4000 lbs....rolling the windows down as needed... for shots out my window I brace the camera (Nikon D-200 with battery grip) on my shoulder...for shots out the passenger window, these are a bit more difficult...stiff armed...arm extended...sometimes steering with my left knee...the trailer only fishtailed once...I never stopped or slowed down...due to time constraints...that's what makes the photos more interesting for me...

Also, you will note that these are very atypical Monument Valley photos...

More on my brief run through the Navajo Nation in another post....

Enjoy....
ALX_0505
ALX_0500
ALX_0678
ALX_0480
ALX_0299
ALX_0702

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tag you are it! :)