Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Wrecking Crew

The Wrecking Crew

On NPR today, I heard an interview with Thomas Frank, the author of "The Wrecking Crew". He made a convincing argument that deficits have evolved into a weapons against the left. I'm probably oversimplifying here, but check out the link below to the New York Times review of the book. I plan to buy it as soon as I win the lottery.

It dawned on me in listening to the author, that when there are tax cuts, that the people who don't receive the cuts are paying for those who do receive the cuts, either now, or into the future. Either way, it sucks. We are being bent over and Enron'd in the ass. On a daily basis. I don't like it. Not one little bit.

The New York Times Masthead

Here is the link to The New York Times book review by Michael Lind.

Here is the NPR link.

Here is the NPR radio interview.

No comments: