Sunday, March 20, 2022

GUESS HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU WAR IN UKRAINE ©PHOTOGRAPHS BY DAVID TURNLEY

 GUESS HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU

WAR IN UKRAINE
©PHOTOGRAPHS BY DAVID TURNLEY
I Share these Photographs, from my Heart, with so much Love
and Compassion for Ukrainians with so much Respect and Admiration.
I am so Moved by your Graciousness, Kindness, and Resilience. 
And I share my Love and Respect for all of my Friends, Colleagues- Brave, Courageous Photojournalists, and Journalists, who are risking Your Lives to Witness 
the Human Tragedy of this War!
And to all of You have So Supported my Work, I Thank You. 
I have come home to Paris for my daughter Dawson’s tenth birthday. 
Rachel, Dawson, and Me are With You in our Hearts and Minds, and Prayers. We Love You.
©Photographs by David Turnley. War in Ukraine.



No comments: