Sunday, March 13, 2022

Top 30 Tango Dance Blogs and Websites To Follow in 2022

Interesting that I'm ranked #7 in the "Top 30 Tango Dance Blogs and Websites To Follow in 2022" - from Feedspot - looks like ranked by traffic first. Not sure how my little 'ol blog-o-drivel managed that. El link-o-rama down there at the bottom if you want proof.

I guess I'm honored. I guess I should be proud. But I'm so god-damned humble. Plus Arthur Murray is on the list, so I'm not sure what I think.

Definitely not taking this to the bank.

Thank you?

No, okay, seriously dear reader/follower, thank you for reading, following, supporting this blog. Surely in all my traffic there is some reading viewing pondering and such going on. And that does make me feel good. That does make me feel some level of pride. That does give me sense of some sort of "job well done" ish ness.

You love me! You really really love me!

Big shit-eating grin y'all.

I love all y'all.

#upcloseandpersonal
#awardwinningtangoblogs
#tootingmyownhorn
#selfpromotion


https://blog.feedspot.com/tango_blogs/


Sent from my iPad

No comments: