Friday, January 15, 2010

TangoZapa Photo Contest

A friend told me about a photo contest over at TangoZapa, a new "tango travel and culture" magazine, apparently held for their premier/inaugural issue. The "judges" have selected the 30 "finalist" images out of about 150 or 200 total, by my last count. The final 30 are open to public voting until January 30, from which 3 will be selected as "winners". The first prize is a trip to Buenos Aires, for one person I suppose.

I entered five images, for the hell of it. I'm not much on photography "contests". None of mine were among the final 30, which you should check out and vote on.

Dreaming in tango...(a self portrait)...

Dreaming in Tango...



Commitment...

Commitment



Corrida Corina...

Corrida Corina



La Potranca Rusa...

La Potranca Rusa



Tango Bliss...

Tango Bliss

2 comments:

tangocherie said...

Hi Alex,
I joined the site to view and vote on the photos, but I really didn't like any of them too much. I can't imagine why none of yours was selected, but then, that's the nature of contests--of all kinds.
Besos!

Margo Romero said...

I think your photos are beautiful. I'm a big fan of photography.

=)