Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Call it full...What a fool I am...

My little moon meter down at the bottom right of this blog tells me that the moon is "waxing gibbous"...99% full...let's just call it a full moon...tonight...and tomorrow night...and more or less on Friday night...

I've felt it the past couple of days...it's not a bad feeling, in general, although it can be a downer at times...it's more of a gut feeling...that things are somehow amiss...things in the world...kind of a general uneasiness...it's difficult to describe, because it's so very subtle, sometimes I miss it myself...

It makes me want to listen to songs like this...and remember someone special in my life...who is no longer in my life....except in a memory...

Sometimes I forget to remember her...I was with her right now...today...five years ago...in Malibu, California...and it was to be the last time ever I saw her face...

What a fool I was...what a fool I am...still a fool...



No comments: