Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A comment as a post

I was going to leave this as a comment somewhere...another tango blog...but I thought better of it...I though it would sound too crass...

You can try to figure out where...

I'm sorry, but you attended four tango festivals in the span from April 20 to July 4 (two months and fourteen days - mas o menos). That would hardly constitute "not dancing much tango" in my book. I don't want to sound crass, but are we supposed to feel sorry for you?

I've only danced once or twice since last Thanksgiving, and before that, it was the Denver Memorial Day Fest (2007) - one milonga only.

Some of us are really not dancing much tango.

Feel sorry for me.

How about a date for poor lil' 'ol me? Your potential future-ex ex-tango dancing ex-lover...?

(grin)


OOPS! I forgot, I did dance a lot at the Atlanta Tango Fest, back at the beginning of April, so it's been about 3-1/2 months for me...sin tango...but a very sparse tango year for me...okay, yeah, I did the Gustavo y Giselle Atlanta workshop in July of 2007...two or three milongas...okay...kinda sorta sparse in the tango department...

No comments: