Friday, July 11, 2008

Wanna see my wordle?

From Johanna...she found this cool little widgety site...called Wordle...

I don't care for it (my wordle), but it is what it is...I think it only looks back a few days/posts into your stream...so mine is all about the Pickens Plan and wind power and energy and such....

It would be interesting if it had a more powerful algorithm to look at all the words in a blog, or at least 30 days or so...

But it's definitely a cool site...something to bookmark and play with...

Wordle2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your RSS feed will only contain the last 10-25 entries. Does Blogger have an XML export feature? You could probably scrape all your content out of that.

Anonymous said...

Wow, very power image anyway, Alex. Even if it isn't about Tango :-)

I like the B&W one too.