Friday, June 27, 2008

I'm sorry for this...in advance...

Have you ever stepped in dogshit whilst barefoot? I did, once, a long time ago. I remember it vividly. I won't go into the details, but there is just something about the absolutely yucky feeling of the big, fresh, steaming pile squishing up, warmly between my toes, and the instantaneous realization of what has just occurred. As I recall, I let out a guttural verbal utterance expressing the grossness that I was feeling. Something like "guueeaahh".

And what, pray tell, reminded me of this? Well, I was just watching this music video from TED and the song/singer reached a certain point and the "guueeaahh" guttural verbal utterance expressing the grossness of what I was hearing spontaneously/involuntarily issued from my gut/vocal areas. I mouse clicked that fucker closed before you could say "eeewww".

Here ya go - like I said, I'm sorry in advance. TED should stick to profound intellectual bullshit and stay away from music. Keep your hand on your mouse and/or your finger on your mute button in case you decide to watch.

No comments: