Thursday, December 20, 2007

Life :: My favorite Christmas Movie

Tina @ siguiendo mi corazón just made a post that reminded me of my favorite Christmas movie - "Love Actually". It came out in 2003 and I saw it in Aspen just before Christmas. I was only a few months out of my divorce - and was feeling very alone in the world. I saw it by myself - and as I recall, I had to sit there at the end - through the ending credits - and compose myself before I walked out. It definitely made me cry. But, it's a "feel good" movie - and probably qualifies as a "chick flick" - a "must see" if you ask me.

I am man enough to admit that I like "chick flicks"...man enough to cry at a chick flick...and man enough to admit it...

It's a good one....rent it...or order it on NetFlix...



P.S. The very best scene is at the end of the trailer...when Hugh Grant (as the PM of England) and his security guard/driver start singing Christmas carols and the little girls start dancing (hip-hop-like) with joy...very funny...

1 comment:

tangobaby said...

Thanks for the reminder, Alex. I will be sure to watch that movie again.