Saturday, December 29, 2007

On Life :: Tabula Rasa Part II

thinker 15_PS1
Sorry to disappear there for a few days folks. I lost my internet connection/account on Wednesday, and this is the first chance I've had to make it to the Aspen Public Library to check my email and such. I've been working long hours the past several days, and will be working feverishly for the next 7 days or so to get my office packed up (and into storage), and the last of my affairs concluded here in Aspen.

I'm still debating as to whether or not I will continue with my Tabula Rasa series - which may completely replace/supercede my "Year End" post that I mentioned a while back.

For now - my Tabula Rasa Part II will just be this old adage....

"A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush."

I will post as I can in the next couple of weeks - but it will not be until after Jan 8th or 9th until I can get back on a regular schedule.

Take care, and Happy New Year!

No comments: