Thursday, November 8, 2007

Deep Tango Thoughts::So it IS my bad lead after all

From a post a few days ago... ...based on the comments I am getting...it just dawned on me that it is about my bad lead on what I dance all the time, not the new stuff I try to incorporate...my "stuff" is predictable...predictive...if I am bored with it after one song...then the followers must definitely be...

This is something I will have to work on...not that my lead is "bad"...I think (and am told) that I actually have a pretty good lead..."very smooth" they tell me...

The other night I danced a song and did nothing but walk...my follower said that it was refreshing to dance with someone who had the confidence to do nothing but walk...

It was this that inspired (and continues to inspire) me...the first part...."Caminadas"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgnjOZxVsCw

No comments: