Monday, November 26, 2007

Tango:: Follower Elbow Erections

Ladies, that right arm, that right elbow, remember to relax...

Not flaccid...not erect...definitely not rigidly stiff...relaxed but not loose...

My arm gets tired in a high villa urquiza style to counter that elbow contraction...

Plus, it can't be comfortable for you, and it's not aesthetically pleasing to see those elbows jutting out...

I do my best to relax my followers...holding them close so they can feel my relaxation...exhaling...changing the position of my arm as a subtle signal...and usually they relax

I find this to be an "all too common" problem...

1 comment:

La Nuit Blanche said...

i used to have this exact problem! i had to consciously force myself to relax and point my elbows downwards for a whole month, before it came naturally...

it still happens when i get tense. :( that is also when my right hand starts turning into a pair of pincers again...

urgh...