Wednesday, March 26, 2008

From my journal...

I have this nice, leather bound journal that I keep all my tango "secrets" in. Not so much secrets, or a diary, but it's a record of all the classes and workshops I go to.

It started out as a notebook for a convention [The Urban Land Institute] I went to in Las Vegas several years ago. So the beginning pages are full of notes from this. Interesting notes from speakers the likes of Faith Popcorn, a predictrix of social and cultural trends.

There are some other things I have scribbled in along the way.

I'm not sure where this one came from...

Emotional: ambition creation resolution dreams

Mental: intellect power charisma leadership

Material: passion desire procreation physical vitality

Spiritual: wisdom understanding wholeness connection to universe


Here's another...

"Get your tongue out of my mouth. I'm kissing you goodbye."

And this...you may have heard this one...

"Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement."

No comments: