Saturday, February 16, 2008

On Life...my mood in a song...

They say we Cancerians are "moody"...perhaps a better word is "expressive"...but because Cancers can also tend to be introverted, we tend to hold this expressiveness in...not in a festering sort of way...but in a "want to feel it" way...we want to experience the full depth of our emotions...the true meaning of our emotions...even if it hurts...

So, here is my current "mood" in a song...



I'm headed to the Cantina now for some EEEnchiladas...

Post script on the "Tagged" post...where we were to write seven random things about ourselves...I forgot about the biggest random thing in my life...it popped into my head the other day...I was married for 25 years...17 years the first time...8 years the second.....all my ex's live in Texas...all two of them...and I always refer to them in conversation as "my first ex-wife"...and "my second ex-wife"...twenty-five years...a quarter of a century...long time...very long time...

No comments: