Sunday, April 27, 2008

Iron Man :: Dick Flick

At the chick flick, they played the trailer for the dick flick "Iron Man", with none other than Robert Downey, Jr. playing the lead.

After watching the trailer, I shared something with my female friend (the first time in like two years that I have been to a movie with a woman) who was sitting next to me.

I whispered, "If you want a peek into the male ego, watching that just made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. I think it's the warrior instinct, mixed in with something about being invincible."

It goes into nationwide release on May 2. Chicks do your dicks a favor. We go see chick flicks with you, so be nice and go see this with him. Even better, surprise him with tickets, or the suggestion to go see it and see what happens.

Here's the official trailer, and of course I have already visited iTunes to purchase the song by Black Sabbath...kewl...

2 comments:

La Nuit Blanche said...

actually, this chick dragged her dick to the movies to watch it. and i loved it!

this is what growing up with a little brother can do to a girl.... :-D

Taylor0405 said...

Stop giving away my secrets to successfully fulfilling a man's desires! lol

BTW...when are you taking me to Indiana Jones? lol