Saturday, April 19, 2008

Visit Argentina for 14 days and become a great tango dancer!

Great Dancer

I was browsing around on Amazon.com and ran across this little tidbit. It's a shame that people can get away with this misleading advertising. The bigger shame is that unsuspecting people fall for it.

This (and others like it) could be the source of all the crappy leaders (who think they are "great" dancers) running around out there.

It's a good thing there are guys like me who still think their lead pretty much sucks, or at least still has a long way to go.

P.S. I take that back. I just clicked the link and the teacher is Mora Godoy. So maybe if someone with two or three years experience went down there and studied with her for 14 days, they might be well on their way to being a great dancer after another two or three years of effort.

I take that back...."teachers are 'managed' by Mora Godoy"....who knows...

No comments: