Sunday, April 6, 2008

"mm"

After a particularly sweet dance with a particularly sweet follower at about 3:15am this morning...something that was in my head manifested itself involuntarily...

"mm"

Not "mmmm", not "mmm", not "Mmm", but a full blown "mm"...with the full tone and inflection and timing and delivery of something that feels really, really good...a reaction of pure bliss...

I felt it, I thought it, and before I knew it, "it" slipped out...

We giggled about it as I stammered to explain myself. I told her that "mm" translated meant "I'm happy that I put my shoes back on"....but I was not being completely honest...

That was a first...

P.S. As I sit here in my hotel room bed, laptop in lap, some weird cartoon playing on the tube after watching "CBS Sunday Morning" and "Meet the Press", I keep trying to recreate this "mm" sound...it actually has a slight nasal intonation...an amalgam of "mm" and "nn"...which makes it even more of a dead give away....try it...

1 comment:

tangobaby said...

That's really sweet. I'm sure anyone would take that as the ultimate compliment...they had left you speechless.

;-)