Monday, April 7, 2008

Atlanta Tango Festival :: A feeling in a picture...

Isabella con cafe 1

Photo titled "Isabella con cafe 1" by sollang on flickr

This photo pretty much captures how I have felt today - après tango - waking up gradually after a few late nights of sweet tango. It's not so much about the woman in the photo, not so much that I would like to wake up to this imagery (although, believe me, I would), but more that the image evokes the feelings I have inside me right now. Sleepy headed waking up blurry bleary eyed blissful beautiful memories.

Beautiful memories, beautiful dances, beautiful women, thank you beautiful tango.

Thank you Atlanta Tango Festival...
.
.
.
.
.
Important note...this may only work for the male reader/viewer/listener...try clicking on Track 13 on the imeem player..."Melissa" by the Allman Brothers...listen...and just look at the photo...tell me if it feels different with this music playing...plus, it's only fitting that this song is from the album "Eat a Peach", and the Allman Brothers are from Georgia...

No comments: